me

LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Big Day

Well today is the big day! I can still hear my self telling people that " o i have 4 weeks" LOL that was a flash of time and here we are! I am so excited to start school!!

I am writing a little pre class blog now and hope to be able to write about the first big day when i get home tonight! I have had so much support with this choice! Luc has to be my biggest fan. That is a huge surprise to me cause I just knew that he was gonna think i was nuts to taking on yet another huge adventure! well this time he is just as excited as I am! He tells me on a daily basis how cool it is that i am going back to school and that i am going to be great at this! I wish there was some way for me to put into words all the warm feelings i get when he talks about it! This is not just a dream goal for me to go to school it is a dream for me to have connected with my husband, my best friend , my LUC!!! Thanks so much baby for all your support. I hope it never changes and that I Never let you down! I love you!!

I am going to pick out my first outfit and get ready! gonna have to redo my makeup now LOL, there will be more and all the feed back i can get the better! i will do my best to update things every week if not more often! So for my last post as a average person.... i bid you adieu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment